Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

And...Clear

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : And...Clear Star And...Clear Coin-2 And...Clear NewsWriters And...Clear Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

And...Clear Empty And...Clear

Post by b_11_321 Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:21 pm

I know many people are questioned by the change of my name. I want you all to know that is my choosing. I have decided to drop the position. I mean Warp Pipe is fun and has a great community. I have dropped my position of Head Administrator. There were so many great people here, that I want to thank for all the help that they gave me and the community.

• Snickers - You really helped out at first of getting what I needed and taking care of stuff while I was gone.
    • UBISCOTT - You stuck by me through many forums and, you are probably one of the many great members we have here.
    • Anarielfae - You're such an inspiration to both me and everyone else here. Thanks for everything.
    • Kingo96 - You might have been a bit pushy at first to be a staff member but, you well deserved it after what you helped us with through your news stories and everything else thanks!
    • Sparkle - Though you are rarely on you helped getting the community it's post and original rules!

• To every other member - You guys are the greatest and I hope you continue to make this forum great!
    Snickers will be taking over the position of head administrator and I know that she will do a great job! I hope that you all are going to be a big forum! Please still abide by all of the rules and don't break the rules, I still have some powers Wink

You guys are the best!

Sincerely,

B

Last edited by b_11_321 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards : And...Clear NewsWriters And...Clear Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

And...Clear Empty Re: And...Clear

Post by Kingo96 Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:50 am

Thank you for your comment! Sorry I was a bit pushy at first, I just felt kinda felt funny because everybody else was admin. If you're not head admin.. just out of curiosity, who is? And who's going to make those awesome coding things like the front page or the toolbar?
    Thank you very much!!!
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : And...Clear Star And...Clear Coin-2 And...Clear NewsWriters And...Clear Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by b_11_321 Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:18 am

Kingo96 wrote:Thank you for your comment! Sorry I was a bit pushy at first, I just felt kinda felt funny because everybody else was admin. If you're not head admin.. just out of curiosity, who is? And who's going to make those awesome coding things like the front page or the toolbar?
    Thank you very much!!!

Well, as said Snickers will be taking over seeing as she is a founder as well. I will continue to do the coding and I might get us a new homepage I have to see what I want the design to look like.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:56 pm