Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Kingo96
b_11_321
UBISCOTT
7 posters

Airsoft guns.

UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Number of posts : 119
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards : Airsoft guns. Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Airsoft guns. Empty Airsoft guns.

Post by UBISCOTT Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:15 pm

Today, I am here to ask, what do you think of Airsoft guns? I personally, think that they are just some sad excuse for kids in my neighborhood to shoot each other. Sad People act like shootig things is cool or something. Sad These two kids learned how to shoot guns in like, 3rd grade or something! Excruciating What do you think?
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Airsoft guns. Star Airsoft guns. Coin-2 Airsoft guns. NewsWriters Airsoft guns. Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Airsoft guns. Empty Re: Airsoft guns.

Post by b_11_321 Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:18 pm

I say no! I mean kids act like they are no big deal, but if you get hit close enough think of how much that hurts that so much air pressure coming on you. And, like Ubi said they are just so kids can shoot, and yeah I've seen like 2nd graders shooting stuff with them.
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)

Post by UBISCOTT Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:28 pm

I'm also pretty sure that you have to 17 or older to buy Airsoft guns. Sad Kind of reminds of how I hear kidnergardeners talking about Halo. Sad You need to be 17! What don't kids GET about that?!
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards : Airsoft guns. NewsWriters Airsoft guns. Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by Kingo96 Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:33 pm

I think there can be severely injured if they are not wearing the correct protective gear.
    a lot of kids don't think that they like shooting real guns, but some are influenced.
    They aren't as bad when you wear gear and follow the rules of shotting airsoft guns, but guns are guns. Enough said
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin

Post by Kingo96 Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:36 pm

UBISCOTT wrote:I'm also pretty sure that you have to 17 or older to buy Airsoft guns. Sad Kind of reminds of how I hear kidnergardeners talking about Halo. Sad You need to be 17! What don't kids GET about that?!
    it's not the kids that don't get it, it's mostly the adults that don't care about influecial games like Grand Theft Auto. And no, you do not have to be 17 to buy airsoft guns
    Chibi Hobo
    Chibi Hobo
    Plumber

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

Post by Chibi Hobo Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:23 pm

One my other friends just got one and he is obsessed with it. Once he was at our house and one his friends called him to have a airsoft war so he ditched us just so he shoot the crap out of other people. I personally think whoever thought of airsoft guns must be pretty stupid to just let kids have a weapon that can severely injure someone or something. Some kids in my neighbor hood kill frogs for the fun of it. Crying or Very sad
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Airsoft guns. Star Airsoft guns. Coin-2 Airsoft guns. NewsWriters Airsoft guns. Mushroom-1

Post by b_11_321 Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:21 pm

That's the other thing is how they just kill stuff with them. i hate how people try to claim that they don't hurt people because, half of the kids that they say that are probably people who shoot the kids.

Edit: This is important subject I guess so it shall be...

MOVED!

Last edited by b_11_321 on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The Game...you just lost XD)
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Post by UBISCOTT Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:28 pm

This idiotic kid at my school ( I aint' sayin' no names! ) got an airsoft gun for his Birthday, now he keeps on saying that Kingo and I are jealous of him. It's funny.
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by 1UPDude Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:43 pm

Let me guess who.... Very Happy
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Post by UBISCOTT Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:59 pm

1UPDude wrote:Let me guess who.... Very Happy
    lawlz
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:14 pm

Neutral is it you 1UP lol
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : Airsoft guns. StarAirsoft guns. Graphics-1 Airsoft guns. Mushroom-1

Post by Snickers Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:29 pm

XD I think it's wrong to have any type of gun, but thats just me...there are some yahoos out there.
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by 1UPDude Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:27 pm

I'd never own any. It was hilarious.

Whistle
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Post by UBISCOTT Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:28 pm

Snickers wrote:XD I think it's wrong to have any type of gun, but thats just me...there are some yahoos out there.
    You are very right.... very, very right.....
    airsoftguns
    airsoftguns
    Goomba

Number of posts : 1
    Game you're currently playing! : contra
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Airsoft guns. Empty airsoft guns

Post by airsoftguns Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:56 am

Monster Airsoft USA is one of the finest resources for providing a unique facility services either in military form or in "civilian" semi-automatic only form. It also offers you high end premium Airsoft Guns and also provide high quality AEG Airsoft at affordable prices.
    Get more information at : Airsoft JG
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Post by Kingo96 Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:11 pm

airsoftguns wrote:Monster Airsoft USA is one of the finest resources for providing a unique facility services either in military form or in "civilian" semi-automatic only form. It also offers you high end premium Airsoft Guns and also provide high quality AEG Airsoft at affordable prices.
    Get more information at : Airsoft JG
    idiot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:33 pm