Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge Star Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge Coin-2 Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge NewsWriters Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge Empty Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge

Post by b_11_321 Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:55 pm

What do you guys think of the homepage?
    Comments and Criticism pleasse!
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge NewsWriters Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge Empty Re: Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge

Post by 1UPDude Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:48 pm

I really like it, but it links "Forums" to the F.A.Q. page. I don't have anything against it, but only that it might get users confused why did you do that. Neutral

Anyways thank you for changing it! It really works! Smile
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge Star Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge Coin-2 Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge NewsWriters Comments/Criticism on new Homeapge Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by b_11_321 Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:37 pm

1UPDude wrote:I really like it, but it links "Forums" to the F.A.Q. page. I don't have anything against it, but only that it might get users confused why did you do that. Neutral

Anyways thank you for changing it! It really works! Smile

XD It was the only way to get it to link to the forums Tongue

When I would put the main address it would link to the homepage much like the login part Tongue

So, hopefully we'll get smart members and they will go and click forums once they're on the FAQ Tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:24 am