Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B's Blog: Site

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : B's Blog: Site Star B's Blog: Site Coin-2 B's Blog: Site NewsWriters B's Blog: Site Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

B's Blog: Site Empty B's Blog: Site

Post by b_11_321 Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 pm

Alright I guess I should keep you guys updated about the new things about the site so just keep checking here to see updated news about the site. I will edit so don't be afraid to respond Tongue

Anyway....onto the posts Very Happy

Blog Post 1: Site's Coming Along Good

Alright as most of you have seen I'm making Warp Pipe a new site...again.

So, I guess I should post updates here. Right now I'm the only one who knows exactly what the site looks like now, but, Snickers and probably other Administrators who come on will get a sneak peak at it. But, right now all of the CSS for our new site is done and it's basically finished except for keeping it updated. I am using freewebs because, it's easiest but we won't have any adds or that annoying freewebs bar! So, guess what one theme almost done. And, many of you probably saw this...

B's Blog: Site ComingSoonPoster

That my friends is to annoy you XD

So, I'll be adding different selectors so you can pick which one you like best although you have to pick it each time there will be our classic one which was the Nintendo theme, our one new only 1,000,000,000,000 times better Very Happy , and my secret one. So, yeah you'll just have to keep on checking here and have to wait for the site Smile

If you're still reading Thanks,

B

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : B's Blog: Site Star B's Blog: Site Coin-2 B's Blog: Site NewsWriters B's Blog: Site Mushroom-1

B's Blog: Site Empty Re: B's Blog: Site

Post by b_11_321 Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:14 pm

MOVED!

Alright I guess I should have a proper blog so meh...

Click here
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:42 pm

Blog Updated!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:12 pm