Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Warp Pipe Scare!

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Warp Pipe Scare! Star Warp Pipe Scare! Coin-2 Warp Pipe Scare! NewsWriters Warp Pipe Scare! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Warp Pipe Scare! Empty Warp Pipe Scare!

Post by b_11_321 Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:20 pm

Scare!

Recently due to a way of accessing the "Nintendo Pipeline'' I was able to obtain information that there was a user from the site "WingedYoshi" who received information from a previous Admin.The plan was to shutdown the site. Luckily, we were able to get the information in time, and was able to stop it by making the Admin. no longer an Admin. The Admin. won't be expecting a Admin. postion anytime soon and if you see any suspicious activity please send it to me in a PM.

The Devious Plan:

The plan was that WingedYoshi would be able to get into the account and then through the Administration powers he would be able to make himself head Admin. through there he would be able to ruin the site and then in turn I wouldn't be able to repair it.

Thanks,

Warp Pipe Staff

Last edited by b_11_321 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No Reason was specified)
    NP_Hero
    NP_Hero
    Goomba

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Warp Pipe Scare! Empty Re: Warp Pipe Scare!

Post by NP_Hero Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:50 pm

Maybe if you wouldn't copy us...we wouldn't try to hax you. :no:
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : Warp Pipe Scare! StarWarp Pipe Scare! Graphics-1 Warp Pipe Scare! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by Snickers Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:03 pm

NP_Hero wrote:Maybe if you wouldn't copy us...we wouldn't try to hax you. :no:

listen up! It does not look like pipeline! The only reason this site was created was because you people were mean to b!
    Hulio
    Hulio
    Goomba

Number of posts : 9

Post by Hulio Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:08 pm

Snickers wrote:
    The only reason this site was created was because you people were mean to b!

OH MY GOD THAT'S FUNNY. B WAS BANNED LIKE, 7 times, and they were the mean ones?
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : Warp Pipe Scare! StarWarp Pipe Scare! Graphics-1 Warp Pipe Scare! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by Snickers Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Hulio wrote:
    Snickers wrote:

OH MY GOD THAT'S FUNNY. B WAS BANNED LIKE, 7 times, and they were the mean ones?

And what if that was you getting banned so many times? Tongue Seriously think these things out.
    We all make mistakes. Even me you and everyone else here. We're only human.
    And at what point is that funny?
    Hulio
    Hulio
    Goomba

Number of posts : 9

Post by Hulio Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Snickers wrote:
    Hulio wrote:
    Snickers wrote:

And what if that was you getting banned so many times? Tongue Seriously think these things out.

It's funny that you're saying they're mean. I'm pretty sure he got banned from being mean.
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Warp Pipe Scare! Star Warp Pipe Scare! Coin-2 Warp Pipe Scare! NewsWriters Warp Pipe Scare! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by b_11_321 Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:14 pm

Hulio wrote:
    Snickers wrote:
    Hulio wrote:
    Snickers wrote:

It's funny that you're saying they're mean. I'm pretty sure he got banned from being mean.

Hulio...I have a feeling you're from Pipeline Hero you lucky I don't IP ban you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:39 am