Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Nintendo Warp Pipe Wiki

1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Nintendo Warp Pipe Wiki NewsWriters Nintendo Warp Pipe Wiki Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Nintendo Warp Pipe Wiki Empty Nintendo Warp Pipe Wiki

Post by 1UPDude Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:52 pm

Have you ever heard of sites making their own Wikis? Well, many have. I was thinking that we could do that as well and list facts about our site. Yesterday, I happened to come across with Nintendo Pipeline's Wiki and I was inspired. Another feature we can add is a Wiki talking about our forum, features, updates, members, staff, news, announcements, F.A.Q., etc. If we do, we can probably use HTML & CSS Coding to customize our wiki to fit our homepage and forum theme.

If we do decide to have a Wiki, I could run organizing most of the facts and details since I do use well grammmar and spellling durinng posting subjects or instant messages on the Shoutbox (Chatbox). I hope you guys think more about this 'cause I would hope for this site to be unique and attract internet users. Smile

Here's NintendoPipeline.Net's Wiki:
    NintendoPipline.Wikia.Com

To Make Our Own, Go Here (for b_11_321 and Snickers to review ONLY):
    Requests.Wikia.Com

Thank you so much for reading! Very Happy

EDIT (October 25, 2008, 1UPDude):

For later, I started the Wikia if you might want it.
    NWP Wikia

Last edited by 1UPDude on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Nintendo Warp Pipe Wiki Star Nintendo Warp Pipe Wiki Coin-2 Nintendo Warp Pipe Wiki NewsWriters Nintendo Warp Pipe Wiki Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Nintendo Warp Pipe Wiki Empty Re: Nintendo Warp Pipe Wiki

Post by b_11_321 Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:04 am

XD you made about 3 spelling errors no offense

Anyway, right now I don't feel like having Pipeline yell at me because I copied their idea.
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Nintendo Warp Pipe Wiki NewsWriters Nintendo Warp Pipe Wiki Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by 1UPDude Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:18 pm

It may, but I got my idea from days of Wikipedia. We could (if you want to) leave this idea for later OR try and make it very different than what they did.

Very Happy

Oh snap..... Spelling Errors...
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Number of posts : 119
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards : Nintendo Warp Pipe Wiki Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by UBISCOTT Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:11 am

b_11_321 wrote:XD you made about 3 spelling errors no offense

Anyway, right now I don't feel like having Pipeline yell at me because I copied their idea.
    I don't blame you. Pirate!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:59 am