Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Posting

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Posting Star Posting Coin-2 Posting NewsWriters Posting Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Posting Empty Posting

Post by b_11_321 Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:36 pm

Come on guys! We were on a roll! Then all of a sudden people stopped showing up and when they did they didn't post. So, come on guys we need to help build this, imagine if you're a guest and you come to the main site. You look and go "wow!"...but then you come to the forum and you see posts from oh say a couple of months ago. You immediately say "Oh...nevermind". So, come on! We want you guys to post and be sure to stay active here. If you know people who aren't coming on just go ahead and contact them on another forum or another way (email, instant message, etc.). Also, we will be kicking off a brand new Wi-Fi site sometime 2009! As, well as a secret surprise coming Christmas!!! So, come on guys get members make some stuff to advertise. When you get our newsletters forward them to your friends! Do anything, you know just as I do, that this place has the potential to be a big place. We don't want a domain until we have members guys that's the real reason. We want you guys to post and be happy about it! Monday November, 24, 2008 the forum will be under construction and we will add a special chat area for you to talk in until it's re-opened the next day. Also, to other staff members I'm sorry if I've been seeming like a dictator by always putting Thanks, B. And, Ii will make my effort as I expect the rest to not take credit for something that's a team effort Smile

Thanks,
    B Nintendo Warp Pipe Staff Smile
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : Posting StarPosting Graphics-1 Posting Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Posting Empty Re: Posting

Post by Snickers Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:09 pm

XD

Anyways, I come on AND post! Only if they're good topics When I can post like if I'll be here awhile. A LONG WHILE. XD anyway people, POST!
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Posting Star Posting Coin-2 Posting NewsWriters Posting Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by b_11_321 Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:12 pm

Exactly speak your mind guys! Don't be afraid if it's a good topic revise it, if you have something to say in the topic say it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:06 am