Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Wi-Fi - Nintendo Warp Pipe Wi-Fi News Update!!!

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : My Wi-Fi - Nintendo Warp Pipe Wi-Fi News Update!!! Star My Wi-Fi - Nintendo Warp Pipe Wi-Fi News Update!!! Coin-2 My Wi-Fi - Nintendo Warp Pipe Wi-Fi News Update!!! NewsWriters My Wi-Fi - Nintendo Warp Pipe Wi-Fi News Update!!! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

My Wi-Fi - Nintendo Warp Pipe Wi-Fi News Update!!! Empty My Wi-Fi - Nintendo Warp Pipe Wi-Fi News Update!!!

Post by b_11_321 Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 am

Ok so, we are launching with the new Wi-Fi site (which yes is being worked on Tongue )and with it we will launch an all new "thing" called My Wi-Fi which you will be able to have your own profile and constantly update your own Wi-Fi friend codes for the games that we have registered at this point! We will not have any other games. Maybe if I can learn quick enough I'll add so you can make extra games but as of now that's out of the line. Again we are launching My Wi-Fi and it will be a primary tool to the Wi-Fi site itself!!!

My Wi-Fi - Nintendo Warp Pipe Wi-Fi News Update!!! 10_wifi_logo

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:25 pm