Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

All Read!!!

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : All Read!!! Star All Read!!! Coin-2 All Read!!! NewsWriters All Read!!! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

All Read!!! Empty All Read!!!

Post by b_11_321 Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Dear members,

It is Nintendo Warp Pipe's wish that you would post more. We have noticed a decline in the posting of members remember that you posting well it won't hurt Wink , if you post the only thing it can do is upgrade your rank. Reply to posts that are in the announcements and updates section. We like to know what you think about stuff that we do if you don't like it tell us! That way we know exactly what you want and like. So, what about old posts. Well if it's something you're interested in please do reply bring it back to life. We only ask that you don't reply to posts that are introductions because well if the post is 30 days old they know and probably meet you by now Wink if they haven't you can simply send them a Private Message. Which brings us to members we haven't seen many new members we have released a PM ad you can send out as well as many other ideas. If you need any send me or any other staff member a PM (preferably me) and we can help you. Go tell friends on other forums, websites, or even your community/town. We strive to be big but without the help of you guys it wouldn't be possible. So all that we ask is that you help us by posting, staying active, and getting members Smile

Thanks for reading,

Nintendo Warp Pipe Staff Kirby
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : All Read!!! NewsWriters All Read!!! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

All Read!!! Empty Re: All Read!!!

Post by 1UPDude Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:32 pm

I will. Smile