Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Keep Vid

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Keep Vid Star Keep Vid Coin-2 Keep Vid NewsWriters Keep Vid Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Keep Vid Empty Keep Vid

Post by b_11_321 Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:42 am

Did you ever see that video on youTube and want it? How about old 70's 80's or 90's music videos that you can't get on your iPod from iTunes? Well go to keepvid.com! Go to the address you want and then enter it in the area where it says to. It then takes you to a page where it will have .flv file and .mp4 make sure you click the .mp4 it will let you put it on your ipod and it's a better quality!

Good Luck! High Five!
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Keep Vid NewsWriters Keep Vid Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Keep Vid Empty Re: Keep Vid

Post by 1UPDude Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Wouldn't it be illegal?
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Keep Vid Star Keep Vid Coin-2 Keep Vid NewsWriters Keep Vid Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by b_11_321 Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:05 pm

No, when they were charging the amount for it, it was but all they do is find the links to the different files and show them to you for download.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:40 am