Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Shutdown!

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Shutdown! Star Shutdown! Coin-2 Shutdown! NewsWriters Shutdown! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Shutdown! Empty Shutdown!

Post by b_11_321 Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:05 am

Well, now that I got your attention should I do it?
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Shutdown! NewsWriters Shutdown! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Shutdown! Empty Re: Shutdown!

Post by 1UPDude Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Sorry b. Chibi, UBI, Kingo, and me have gotten off for along time since we've got bored and started to do different things. It might not be for a while or never they and or I will come to NWP. One reason it may be we came here since it was great to talk with you and the rest (Snickers, UBI... etc.) but that was the summer. Now that its school time we grew out of NWP and gotten intrested in other things. I do now have an Xbox 360 and Halo 3 so that I can connect to Chibi and the rest. You can if you want shut this down, but it was great.

If you do get Xbox I'm the1updude. Bye...
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Number of posts : 119
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards : Shutdown! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Shutdown! Empty Haaayyyyyy

Post by UBISCOTT Sat May 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Don't shut down! :3 I haven't been on because of schoolwork and stuff, I'll try to be on as much as I can when school shows mercy on my soul (summer vacation)!
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Shutdown! NewsWriters Shutdown! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by 1UPDude Sun May 31, 2009 7:57 pm

UBISCOTT wrote:Don't shut down! :3 I haven't been on because of schoolwork and stuff, I'll try to be on as much as I can when school shows mercy on my soul (summer vacation)!

Ubi, don't worry. I talked to b a (long) while ago and he's not shutting down. Sorry, I may have forgot to tell you but I told kingo that NWP will be open during summer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:57 pm