Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to new profiles

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Guide to new profiles Star Guide to new profiles Coin-2 Guide to new profiles NewsWriters Guide to new profiles Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Guide to new profiles Empty Guide to new profiles

Post by b_11_321 Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:53 pm

So, if you haven't checked yet we do have new profiles that we've rolled out. So, here's a quick walk through of it...

Walkthrough
    Alright so you've seen the new profiles... mine looks probably like this...
    Guide to new profiles Overvi10

So, here is a quick walk through of this crazy new profile layout Wink

This first thing as mentioned above is the cool new layout. You have so many modules and the first one is the friends...

Guide to new profiles Friend10

That's what the friends looks like. Now, as you can see nobody was on then, but you can see how it tells you if someone is online of offline. It also lets others know who you're friends are and allows quick access to their profiles.

The next is the thing right above... your name and rank!

Guide to new profiles Namean10

This lets you see what rank the person is, their username (you should probably know it though), and their avatar. You can come here and check to see how they're ranking up is going...

Now we're going to talk about the info... area telling you about the people...

Guide to new profiles Info10

This will tell you everything that, that person has about them... that's basically it you can also view the tabs like statistics but those a pretty basic to understand