Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel

1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel NewsWriters Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel Empty Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel

Post by 1UPDude Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:55 pm

With some money I was wondering if I should get an Xbox 360 Steering Wheel for $100 (Estimated Average Price: $95.00). The wheel comes with force feedback and a rumble feature which makes using the accessory feel like driving in reality. An example is like when you are driving in off-road situations or hitting an opponent during a race. Also which is included, a slot for using a headset to communicate while driving. Wireless function makes this worth it all so you can freely steer and floor it without wires. I could keep talking about its features, but all I really want is an honest opinion.

When replying please say something detailed with your own opinion by using a minimum of 5 sentences. I just want more of a paragraph than a fragment or an incomplete sentence. Thanks!

Reviews, Videos, and Other Sources of Information
    IGN.com
    Xbox.com
    sajidaslamuk's YouTube Video Review
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel Star Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel Coin-2 Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel NewsWriters Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel Empty Re: Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel

Post by b_11_321 Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:47 pm

It looks pretty good! But, the thing is for $100 is it really worth it? I mean if you have a bunch of racing games and you plan to buy more than yeah, if it's for just one game, the no. But, that's just my opinion. Basically, I would get it if you would really use it a lot, due to the price tag on it...
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel NewsWriters Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by 1UPDude Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Thanks b. That got my attention. I do have one game called Burnout Paradise and my bro's friend let me borrow Need for Speed: Carbon, but since it would be for one game and I've already bought stuff with $4 left over then I don't need it. Thanks so much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:11 am