Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

NWP, Going Away Like NSider?...

1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : NWP, Going Away Like NSider?... NewsWriters NWP, Going Away Like NSider?... Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

NWP, Going Away Like NSider?... Empty NWP, Going Away Like NSider?...

Post by 1UPDude Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:22 pm

I remember going here everyday and multiple times on each day talking to friends (then getting banned, lol) and discussing mostly on the chatbox. Then school came back (and it was a b1tCh (sorry). And only me, b, snickers, and maybe one other only came on.

The only people now who are joining are fans of me who eventually notice it's a graveyard here (the only one that stepped up to at LEAST post a message here was BlackAdder who was filled with life but now left for a unexplained reason). I have mentioned in my videos that I am disappointed (more like p1$$ed off) at people who join and never post a single message or topic. If either we talk more, get lively chatters, and/or get a lot of [mostly] Nintendo fans here then we'll have gotten back to a talkative forum with life and with chatting members/nintendo fans.

If you guys want to make this forum live, please help in doing this.
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : NWP, Going Away Like NSider?... Star NWP, Going Away Like NSider?... Coin-2 NWP, Going Away Like NSider?... NewsWriters NWP, Going Away Like NSider?... Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

NWP, Going Away Like NSider?... Empty Re: NWP, Going Away Like NSider?...

Post by b_11_321 Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Honestly it is dying out but... it will remain open and I'll still come on. Yes it does get me mad when you have people join and not even post a welcome message, however we need something...
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : NWP, Going Away Like NSider?... NewsWriters NWP, Going Away Like NSider?... Mushroom-1

Post by 1UPDude Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:31 pm

b_11_321 wrote:Honestly it is dying out but... it will remain open and I'll still come on. Yes it does get me mad when you have people join and not even post a welcome message, however we need something...

Well, its their problem and I'll still manage to come everyday or other day. Also, I got Wi'Fi back for the Wii and I might look into renting AC: CF. Does it only take a copy or removes your person from Wild World.
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : NWP, Going Away Like NSider?... Star NWP, Going Away Like NSider?... Coin-2 NWP, Going Away Like NSider?... NewsWriters NWP, Going Away Like NSider?... Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by b_11_321 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:48 pm

1UPDude wrote:
    b_11_321 wrote:Honestly it is dying out but... it will remain open and I'll still come on. Yes it does get me mad when you have people join and not even post a welcome message, however we need something...

Well, its their problem and I'll still manage to come everyday or other day. Also, I got Wi'Fi back for the Wii and I might look into renting AC: CF. Does it only take a copy or removes your person from Wild World.

I don't know didn't do that... guessing it takes a copy but you don't get any of your stuff... just what you're wearing and your person no money items even patterns
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Post by 1UPDude Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:49 pm

cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:08 pm