Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

It is I, Snickers.

Mag-gician
    Mag-gician
    Goomba

Number of posts : 5
    Game you're currently playing! : Heh about that
    Registration date : 2015-04-18

It is I, Snickers.  Empty It is I, Snickers.

Post by Mag-gician Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:48 pm

It's been a while, hasn't it? If you're reading this you must be wondering why I'm showing up now. Well, I remembered the name of the website, and I really missed being here; only because of the memories that come with it.

I saw a post asking what happened to b_11_321 and myself, and the answer is that we don't talk anymore. I don't know why, I don't know what ever actually happened, but I miss my cousin a lot.
    DudeOf1UP
    DudeOf1UP
    Goomba

Number of posts : 3
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo: Master Chief Collection (whenever it works)
    Registration date : 2015-05-06

It is I, Snickers.  Empty Re: It is I, Snickers.

Post by DudeOf1UP Wed May 06, 2015 8:22 pm

Hey, it's 1UPDude, or Alex. Just today I was browsing this forum with UBISCOTT in our English class at high school and having some laughs. Liam, imkingo, banned 2 of my previous accounts, one until the year 2038. I couldn't wait that long so I made this one.

It's probably been 6 years since we last frequented here. In that time, how have you been? Do you know how Brandon is doing?

As for me, I've been good. I kicked a bad habit, and been a more social and wiser person. I still play video games, mostly Halo, but not much Nintendo. I guess I'm a sinner. lol
    Mag-gician
    Mag-gician
    Goomba

Post by Mag-gician Wed May 06, 2015 8:30 pm

Oh wow, I didn't think anyone would see this.

I'm surprised but actually kind of relieved someone saw this, aha.

The day I put this up I was actually in a really nostalgic mood so I stopped by. Brandon and I don't talk anymore so I don't know how he's doing, but I'm doing great. In college now. I hate it, but whatever.

I became a very hard core Nintendo gamer, after separating from it for a long time. I'm huuuge into fire emblem awakening and smash, looking for people to play with on the Wii u/3ds since Brandon won't anymore. It kinda makes me sad aha

Six years? That's insane. And if I had the password for my old account I'd unban everyone. There's truthfully no point in anyone being banned anymore lmao
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards : It is I, Snickers.  NewsWriters It is I, Snickers.  Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by Kingo96 Fri May 08, 2015 4:35 pm

i have privileges to ban but not to unban so basically i'm just a destructive force.
    but hey thats neat, cool that you stopped by. I go on here about once every year to reminisce about the good old days.
    good to hear you're doing good! i'm about to go to college myself in the fall. sorry that you hate it though! :C
    yea fire emblem awakening is pretty choice. i have always been pretty big into fe though. i play a lot of smash still but mostly melee cause i'm pretty big into the "competitive" scene and that is the superior version for competitive play.
    i kinda wrecked havoc on the site after everyone left so yea sorry bout that lol
    and man 6 years that pretty crazy. i feel like a lot has changed in my life since then but to be truthful it really hasnt changed all that much.
    Mag-gician
    Mag-gician
    Goomba

Post by Mag-gician Fri May 08, 2015 4:55 pm

I found it kinda funny that there were still posts on here, aha. And I was preeeetty sure the site was dead all this time but I'm glad to see its still visited, even if it is just "wrecking havoc" I'm not even sure how I thought I would remember the old account's password. Oh well, I can live without being admin at this point aha

And melee's great. I'm more of a fan of the new one though.
    DudeOf1UP
    DudeOf1UP
    Goomba

Game you're currently playing! : Halo: Master Chief Collection (whenever it works)

Post by DudeOf1UP Fri May 08, 2015 9:45 pm

I was on the Nintendo Warp Pipe YouTube channel and I noticed I how b used Van Halen in the promotional videos for the forum. I swear at one point he used the song "Jump" in a video, but I can't find it.

Mag-gician
    Mag-gician
    Goomba

Post by Mag-gician Fri May 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Oh my god I forgot that existed xD so many memories!
    DudeOf1UP
    DudeOf1UP
    Goomba

Post by DudeOf1UP Fri May 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Hey Snickers, would you be interested in talking on Skype? I don't see myself using NWP everyday like it's 2008.
    Mag-gician
    Mag-gician
    Goomba

Post by Mag-gician Fri May 15, 2015 11:50 pm

I actually don't have a Skype :< and I really don't come on here anyway BC its so old aha

The only other thing I have is tumblr (in which the username is exactly the same) and that's it :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content