Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
b_11_321
Snickers
Hulio
UBISCOTT
NP_Hero
9 posters

Hmmmmm.......

NP_Hero
    NP_Hero
    Goomba

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Hmmmmm....... Empty Hmmmmm.......

Post by NP_Hero Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:52 pm

I think you need a more original board layout. I was just on Nintendo Pipeline and your layout looks very similar to theres. Not cool. Shocked

Last edited by b_11_321 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : NO ADVERTISING!)
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Number of posts : 119
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards : Hmmmmm....... Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Hmmmmm....... Empty Re: Hmmmmm.......

Post by UBISCOTT Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:53 pm

NP_Hero wrote:I think you need a more original board layout. I was just on Nintendo Pipeline and your layout looks very similar to theres. Not cool. Shocked
    Tell me ONE THING that looks like the Pipeline. We just wanted to make our own site! "Oh It's the colors white and light-blue! Now I think it looks like the Pipeline! Boo-hoo! I'm going to hack your website now! :twisted: " .....Seroiusly, that's just STUPID.
    Hulio
    Hulio
    Goomba

Number of posts : 9

Post by Hulio Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:26 pm

UBISCOTT wrote:
    NP_Hero wrote:I think you need a more original board layout. I was just on Nintendo Pipeline and your layout looks very similar to theres. Not cool. Shocked
    Tell me ONE THING that looks like the Pipeline. We just wanted to make our own site! "Oh It's the colors white and light-blue! Now I think it looks like the Pipeline! Boo-hoo! I'm going to hack your website now! :twisted: " .....Seroiusly, that's just STUPID.

Umm... the whole thing? The name? The mushroom icons which were (thank God) deleted, and it's members?
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)

Post by UBISCOTT Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:

Umm... the whole thing? The name? The mushroom icons which were (thank God) deleted, and it's members?
    Sure the name was copying a little, but the mushroom icons are deleted as you said, and the members? They could have come from anywhere! In your thread that says your new, it says you were just browsing when you found it! :suspect: See my point? :bounce:
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : Hmmmmm....... StarHmmmmm....... Graphics-1 Hmmmmm....... Mushroom-1

Post by Snickers Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:01 pm

UBISCOTT wrote:

Exactally. It doesn't look like pipeline AT ALL!
    Hulio
    Hulio
    Goomba

Number of posts : 9

Post by Hulio Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:02 pm

UBISCOTT wrote:
    Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:

Sure the name was copying a little, but the mushroom icons are deleted as you said, and the members? They could have come from anywhere! In your thread that says your new, it says you were just browsing when you found it! :suspect: See my point? :bounce:

Umm... yeah... browsing the NP. See my point? xD
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Hmmmmm....... Star Hmmmmm....... Coin-2 Hmmmmm....... NewsWriters Hmmmmm....... Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by b_11_321 Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:24 pm

Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:
    Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:

Hulio I'm tired of your crap! You have no right and there for will be temporarily banned, it happens again you will be perma-banned. Hero this place looks NOTHING like Pipeline, leave me alone or I will be contacting DNS and I have proof that your Admin's hacked my site Wink
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards : Hmmmmm....... NewsWriters Hmmmmm....... Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by Kingo96 Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:40 pm

b_11_321 wrote:
    Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:
    Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:

Hulio I'm tired of your crap! You have no right and there for will be temporarily banned, it happens again you will be perma-banned. Hero this place looks NOTHING like Pipeline, leave me alone or I will be contacting DNS and I have proof that your Admin's hacked my site Wink
    I hope this thing just gets cleared up. This does NOT look like the pipeline. Just because this us a forum site about games doesn't mean it's copying. Neutral
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Hmmmmm....... Star Hmmmmm....... Coin-2 Hmmmmm....... NewsWriters Hmmmmm....... Mushroom-1

Post by b_11_321 Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:53 pm

Kingo96 wrote:
    b_11_321 wrote:
    Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:
    Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:

I hope this thing just gets cleared up. This does NOT look like the pipeline. Just because this us a forum site about games doesn't mean it's copying. Neutral

Kingo...I doubt it will people there are complete idiots and are immature....they don't care about anything but ruining this place for some reason....just PM me about anything suspicious Wink
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Post by Snickers Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:26 am

Yeah, Why should we worry about them? They're only spying on us. BIG DEAL.
    Seriously, they need to be more mature. Tongue
    They should worry about themselves. NOT US. Tongue
    Wishgirl
    Admin

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

Post by Wishgirl Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:56 pm

Hero I don't want to be mean to you, but why do you even come here? I mean how would you feel if I went there saying this looks like NSider?
    Hero
    Goomba

Number of posts : 4
    Game you're currently playing! : None :|
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Post by Hero Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:47 pm

I'm sorry I came off on the wrong foot, but I hope you can understand where I was coming from. I don't appreciate when people copy something that I've put hours upon hours into.

And I wasn't talking about the visual presentation of NWP, I was talking about how the boards are organized.

I also see that our guest messages are almost exactly the same, but oh well.

And before you say how mean we are please try to understand why we were doing what we were doing.
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:01 pm

Hero wrote:I'm sorry I came off on the wrong foot, but I hope you can understand where I was coming from. I don't appreciate when people copy something that I've put hours upon hours into.

And I wasn't talking about the visual presentation of NWP, I was talking about how the boards are organized.

And before you say how mean we are please try to understand why we were doing what we were doing.

Hero I can understand it I have put alot of work into websites and I will try to fix what I have copied just email me what it is Wink. Also, I apologize for my members and staff being rude to you. *Looks at everyone!* and I know that they will apologize to Smile
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Post by UBISCOTT Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:36 pm

I'm soooorry! :3
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Post by Snickers Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:29 pm

Hero wrote:I'm sorry I came off on the wrong foot, but I hope you can understand where I was coming from. I don't appreciate when people copy something that I've put hours upon hours into.

yeah we didn't want to start a fight. I really don't like to be rude, and I'm sure that no one else here wants to be rude ither.
    and we all appologize for our rude behavior. Thankyou!!!!
    (I am sorry for everything)
    Wishgirl
    Admin

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

Post by Wishgirl Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:21 pm

I'm also, sorry Hero!
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by Kingo96 Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:36 pm

I'm sorry too.
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by 1UPDude Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:53 pm

Giggity! *Looks below*

Last edited by 1UPDude on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Cuz I want to go BACK IN TIME! *plays song*)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:13 am