Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates to the Forum!

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Updates to the Forum! Star Updates to the Forum! Coin-2 Updates to the Forum! NewsWriters Updates to the Forum! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Updates to the Forum! Empty Updates to the Forum!

Post by b_11_321 Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:46 pm

We have recently added the new report button. If you see any type of spam, advertising, etc. Just click that button and I will be able to take care of it easier. Still if you think that it is a major concern also, PM an Admin. So, that you can assure we will get it A.S.A.P. We hope that this will make things a little easier on here. Rest assured that we will respond to the report button and take care of it.

Last edited by b_11_321 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Updates to the Forum! Star Updates to the Forum! Coin-2 Updates to the Forum! NewsWriters Updates to the Forum! Mushroom-1

Updates to the Forum! Empty News Section!

Post by b_11_321 Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:25 pm

We have recently added an all new section to the forum! We though had to take away the portal but now you can stay updated on all the newest news (ironic don't you think) at Nintendo! Stop by and check it out we worked hard on it and we hope that you will like it as much as we do Smile

Best Regards,

Warp Pipe Staff
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Updates to the Forum! Empty NEW HOME PAGE!!!

Post by b_11_321 Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:39 am

We now have made the News page our Home Page. We have brought back the portal but it will only take you back to the home page Wink . You can check out all the newest information going on at Nintendo. In addition we might be creating a new rank which will be "News Writers" which will write news for it then email it to me. They will get there own special ranks. I would also, like to point out that for those who haven't noticed we have new Admin. & Mod. logos that will appear when they post. Preety flashy huh? But, for today that's all but since it is summer more stuff is to come and who knows we may even throw a party Wink keep an eye on the calendar...
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Updates to the Forum! Empty Re: Updates to the Forum!

Post by b_11_321 Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:35 am

I am currently trying to learn JavaScript. So I have learned a little bit that's what that button on the home page is. If you take a look at the "My Plans for the future of Nintendo Warp Pipe" you can see what I have to do. Most if not all of that will involve JavaScript so yeah, expect to see a lot more and more flashy stuff on here Wink
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Updates to the Forum! Empty Select Moderatoration

Post by b_11_321 Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:24 pm

We have decided that to better the forum we have assigned Admin's and Mod's to certain areas of the forum. You can check who is Moderating which groups by looking below the description of the forums. This is so that as our community grows we will still be able to maintain the well being of our great members here Smile
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Updates to the Forum! Empty Zodiac Sign

Post by b_11_321 Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:38 am

Just something little that I thought I would let you guys know. We know have that if you set your birthday your zodiac sign will appear next to your message like this

<<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by b_11_321 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:40 pm

We know give out awards! So, as of now we have the donation award which is the coin. Along, with that we will be giving out Member of the Year awards. Those will be mushrooms. We have also, added a rep bar. If you give reputation to a member please, PM an Admin preferbly me and we'll give the reputation. Same thing with the donation if you donate please, PM ME and I can give you the award. We will also, be accepting award suggestions.
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Updates to the Forum! Empty Warp Pipe's Mini City!

Post by b_11_321 Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:01 pm

We have an actual community in our own mini-city! But, our Population is low! So, every time you visit the site we gain one person to our population! Give it to all your friends hang out and all your family and help bring up the population of our city and our site! To visit our mini-city click here!
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Updates to the Forum! Empty Major update to the homepage

Post by b_11_321 Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:16 pm

Hey guys, I just want to tell you all the new stuff we have recently added to the homepage now instead of having to go to the Bulletin to see new stuff you can just go to the homepage and look at what's new. Also, we now display the most active users, try to be at the top to win an award at the end of the year (don't worry I don't count Tongue ) so start...being active cheers Also, we added four mini-buttons to it so that will keep you up to date on the ds downloads on the Nintendo Channel, as well as a button that links to the DS section and one for the latest Wii Ware game. We also, added one for the latest give aways from Nintendo. Remember though guys the homepage is hard work to keep up and maintained so, don't just walk away from it Smile
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Updates to the Forum! Empty New Navigation Bar!

Post by b_11_321 Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:27 pm

As most of you guys know we added a new navigation bar! So, I want to show you what each panel means...The main "Forum" button takes you to our forum not the homepage! The "Home" button takes you to the homepage or site index.The rest are preety self explanitory.User CP is your Profile pageHere's were it gets tricky. The main PM one is obvious when it looks like it's dug in and there's blue below it, it means you have a new PM.And, of course the Log In/Log out.Hope that helps out all of your questions
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Updates to the Forum! Empty New Front Topics!

Post by b_11_321 Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:42 am

Alright guys alot of you might be confused by the new front part but, don't worry we still have all our old topics. The two on the top row might be confusing but, we just split the Bulletin. We will also, be adding some new stuff such as, our staff list and other additions. Just do as you would normally do and just click the link and it will take you there. If you have any troubles or experience any difficulties please PM me or any other Administrator.
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:35 pm

We have just added new poll icons to better suit the forum design. So, now when you look at the poll amount you'll see this
    Updates to the Forum! Left_s11Updates to the Forum! Middle12Updates to the Forum! Right_10

So, yup a gradient once again. You will see it depending on the size of the amounts sometimes you might just see
    Updates to the Forum! Left_s11Updates to the Forum! Right_10

But, mind you that we aren't trying to change the community just trying to add more features and be unique Smile
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Updates to the Forum! Empty Whoa! We are Advancing!

Post by b_11_321 Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:48 pm

Remember that small community. "Nintendo Warp Pipe |  A Place for Gamers" the place that we once only had 2 Administrators. We soon advancing getting new logos, new buttons, and even a new skin! We always seem to be working here and I would like to present to you all an all new feature we have just added! I want to show you all the new ranks! We have now added colors to the ranks. So, if you visit a users profile you can view their rank and then the rank color! Now, the colors won't show up in the forum for some reason so probably not the chatbox either, but just go into the profile and you'll be able to see the colors!
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Updates to the Forum! Empty Yet we keep on going!

Post by b_11_321 Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:43 am

You know wasn't it a pain to have to log in by clicking Log In and have to wait for the page to load? Well now we added the log in outside right above the chatbox. So for a speedy quick log in. But, we also removed the Log In and Log Out links making navigation bar also, smaller. So, now what about loggin out we got that covered. We added the Log Out link right below where you log in so if you have a brother or sister that wants to go on but you're logged in just go and click Log Out will ask are you sure just click Yes. Now why can't we do this on the site index/homepage? I'm testing it to see if I'm able to log in and have it direct it to the site. Also, I guess I will say this while I'm babbling on. I'm going to try to make a "user block" what this will be able to do is get everything from our forum and post it on the main page. So, let's say that you have a new PM, when you log onto the main page or if you're logged in, it will display that you have a new PM and you will be able to check the PM all through that page without having to go to the forum. Also, I hope to get it to be displayed that it has your username, avatar, post count, private messages sent, etc. Anyway, I best stop now I don't want to get you guys to excited.
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Updates to the Forum! Empty Rep + Icon!

Post by b_11_321 Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Well the votes are in and say hello to your new Rep + Icon! + Reputation

To put it in just simple put in

Code:
    :rep:

If you have any questions PM any of the Admins Smile
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Updates to the Forum! Empty New Buttons!

Post by b_11_321 Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:03 pm

If you haven't noticed I've changed the buttons to the Posting like the "Locked" "New Topic" and "Post Reply" so, I might make ones to match with the Quote but it depends.
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Updates to the Forum! Empty Fav Icon and site updates!

Post by b_11_321 Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:00 pm

If you're using Mozilla FireFox you might notice our "N" next to the url. If not just favorite our site! Also, we are reaching our close deadline to the site so I might once again put up a splash site Tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:25 pm