Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

More Staff on different boards

Sparkle
    Sparkle
    Shoutbox Moderator

Number of posts : 5
    Awards : More Staff on different boards WarpPipe-3 More Staff on different boards Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-14

More Staff on different boards Empty More Staff on different boards

Post by Sparkle Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:23 pm

I noticed that you have the same four staff members on each board.
    You're not even up there.
    Yes, I know you're head Admin, but you still need to let people know you're moderating.
    Maybe you should have one staff member on one of the boards that aren't that hard to manage alone maybe spread them out a bit more because all of those boards will be hard to manage once we get more members here.
    Maybe have two or three in one that's not as easy but not as hard either.
    Just make it a bit better for those staff members!
    Sparkle
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : More Staff on different boards Star More Staff on different boards Coin-2 More Staff on different boards NewsWriters More Staff on different boards Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

More Staff on different boards Empty Re: More Staff on different boards

Post by b_11_321 Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:24 pm

Sparkle wrote:I noticed that you have the same four staff members on each board.
    You're not even up there.
    Yes, I know you're head Admin, but you still need to let people know you're moderating.
    Maybe you should have one staff member on one of the boards that aren't that hard to manage alone maybe spread them out a bit more because all of those boards will be hard to manage once we get more members here.
    Maybe have two or three in one that's not as easy but not as hard either.
    Just make it a bit better for those staff members!
    Sparkle
    Good idea and yes I don't put myself because I can manage every board without that Wink Plus, then for people who don't read this and are new won't know about mah powers Tongue