Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What is your favorite NES game?

Chibi Hobo
    Chibi Hobo
    Plumber

Number of posts : 37
    Awards : What is your favorite NES game? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

What is your favorite NES game? Empty What is your favorite NES game?

Post by Chibi Hobo Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:15 pm

I would have to say that my favorite NES game is the original Super Mario Bros. Because it is fun going through all of the worlds as Mario getting fire flowers and mushrooms to make your way through the level. Another nice feature is the multiplayer when you get to go against your friend and race to the end, its also fun playing against one of your friends that is really bad at it. Very Happy
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : What is your favorite NES game? Star What is your favorite NES game? Coin-2 What is your favorite NES game? NewsWriters What is your favorite NES game? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

What is your favorite NES game? Empty Re: What is your favorite NES game?

Post by b_11_321 Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:02 pm

The Legend of Zelda the original one Very Happy
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards : What is your favorite NES game? NewsWriters What is your favorite NES game? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by Kingo96 Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:09 pm

Super Mario Bros. 2. Not Doki Doki Panic or whatever, but "The Lost Levels" as we all know it as. The challenge level set the bar up to a high length, right up there next to Ninja Gaiden or other challenging games. Plus they kept the same gameplay formula and voila, a great game Star .
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : What is your favorite NES game? NewsWriters What is your favorite NES game? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by 1UPDude Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:12 pm

Super Mario Bros. 3 is a great game. You have new items, map screens, paths, worlds, and strategies to face. Its so good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:58 am