Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Have you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt?

Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : Have  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? StarHave  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? Graphics-1 Have  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Have  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? Empty Have you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt?

Post by Snickers Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:49 pm

Today IS SOOO hard to pass, I can't do a thing (or at least think of anything).
    I'm trying to find things to do, but I can't!!!!! My head feels like EXPLODING!!!
    I could die of boredom!!!!! Excruciating
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Have  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? NewsWriters Have  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Have  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? Empty Re: Have you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt?

Post by 1UPDude Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:42 pm

Maybe its because you keep looking at one spot or you haven't eaten.. Thats how your head can hurt
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : Have  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? StarHave  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? Graphics-1 Have  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? Mushroom-1

Have  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? Empty Re: Have you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt?

Post by Snickers Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:24 am

well it could be that. and my mom would not let me play video games last night, go outside, OR DO anything I wanted. Pretty soon SHE got bored.
    and went upstairs to stand in front of the ac!!!! I COULD JUST SCREAM!!!!

well it's over now, so......Now what do I do???? XD
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Number of posts : 119
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards : Have  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? Mushroom-1

Post by UBISCOTT Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:12 pm

Yes, I've felt that way before. I kind of feel that way now. :'( Mah head hurts!!
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Have  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? Star Have  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? Coin-2 Have  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? NewsWriters Have  you ever been so bored that your head began to hurt? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by b_11_321 Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:45 pm

I feel like that sometimes but when you get bored just come to the Nintendo Warp Pipe! Tongue I just go play basketball or I will play Wii or DS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:43 am