Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Leaving or Returning Members

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Leaving or Returning Members Star Leaving or Returning Members Coin-2 Leaving or Returning Members NewsWriters Leaving or Returning Members Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Leaving or Returning Members Empty Leaving or Returning Members

Post by b_11_321 Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:27 pm

About to leave somewhere or returning? Well tell all the members and staff. You must be longer than a day though. Don't say "I'm going to a theme park for the day so I won't be on." If you say "I'm going on vacation for a week so I won't be on is good".

Thanks,

B
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Leaving or Returning Members Star Leaving or Returning Members Coin-2 Leaving or Returning Members NewsWriters Leaving or Returning Members Mushroom-1

Leaving or Returning Members Empty Re: Leaving or Returning Members

Post by b_11_321 Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:51 pm

Hey guys I'll still be on but, not as much I'm gonna be going into high school so between sports, and training, this summer isn't going to be as care free Sad
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Number of posts : 119
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards : Leaving or Returning Members Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Leaving or Returning Members Empty Hi everyone!

Post by UBISCOTT Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:32 pm

I just got back from vacation, and I'll be on here more often! :mario: Luigi
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:29 pm

UBISCOTT wrote:I just got back from vacation, and I'll be on here more often! :mario: Luigi

Alright good to see you're coming back Ubi.
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Leaving or Returning Members NewsWriters Leaving or Returning Members Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by 1UPDude Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:26 pm

For everyone to know when school comes back I might not always be on... So I will make sure I don't do things like band or so so I can stay daily or weekly.

I'm glad I said this now not later.. Anyways... It's great your back UBISCOTT!

Woo hoo! :mario:
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : Leaving or Returning Members StarLeaving or Returning Members Graphics-1 Leaving or Returning Members Mushroom-1

Post by Snickers Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Hey, I might not be here the 1st and 3rd of August.....We're going on some what of a Vacation Wondering
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:26 pm

Snickers wrote:Hey, I might not be here the 1st and 3rd of August.....We're going on some what of a Vacation Wondering
    XD Ok see ya soon Snicka.
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards : Leaving or Returning Members NewsWriters Leaving or Returning Members Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by Kingo96 Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:13 pm

1UPDude wrote:For everyone to know when school comes back I might not always be on... So I will make sure I don't do things like band or so so I can stay daily or weekly.

don't worry! If you want to do something like band go right ahead! You can still be on and do something like band!
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+

Post by 1UPDude Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Kingo96 wrote:
    1UPDude wrote:For everyone to know when school comes back I might not always be on... So I will make sure I don't do things like band or so so I can stay daily or weekly.

don't worry! If you want to do something like band go right ahead! You can still be on and do something like band!

But I hate band.. lol!
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:28 pm

Hey guys I need to get away from Warp Pipe for awhile. Maybe in a week or so I'll come back. I'm trying to do to many things and Warp Pipe is probably the easiest to just stop for alittle bit. I might still come on every now and then. But, while I'm gone I need someone (part of staff) to learn basic CSS for me so that they can help me out on the forum skin. So, I expect you guys to be on your best behavior and don't do anything stupid.
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : Leaving or Returning Members StarLeaving or Returning Members Graphics-1 Leaving or Returning Members Mushroom-1

Post by Snickers Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:12 pm

b_11_321 wrote:
    Snickers wrote:Hey, I might not be here the 1st and 3rd of August.....We're going on some what of a Vacation Wondering
    XD Ok see ya soon Snicka.

well good news! I get to take my mom's laptop on vacation! I might be here over vacation if they have wifi....
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Post by 1UPDude Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:46 pm

i wish i had one..

XD
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Post by 1UPDude Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:12 pm

So that all of you know that school is back and I won't be able to come on as much. So I'll only be on either early in the morning (6 AM to at least 8 AM) or in the afternoon with my homework done.

Where I live school starts Tuesday so you know. Also the best time for us to chat is on Friday afternoon because I finish my homework on Sunday. So I'll be on almost 2 times each day. Saturday I will be on the most, but I have a social life so I won't be able to make any more stories as a News Writer. The best I could do is a weekly report on Nintendo.

I'm glad I said this so you guys know why I might be gone.

Smile
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:22 pm

M'kay 1UP if you can please do make a weekly report I'll try to write as many stories as I can won't be updates as much though Tongue

Anyway, hope to see you back soon 1UP Smile

I'll make a new award to replace that news writer one for you.
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Post by 1UPDude Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:31 pm

Ok. Just so that you know, ask me to make ANY stories now so that next Weekend I can do another. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:56 pm