Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What do you do in your spare time?

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : What do you do in your spare time? Star What do you do in your spare time? Coin-2 What do you do in your spare time? NewsWriters What do you do in your spare time? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

What do you do in your spare time? Empty What do you do in your spare time?

Post by b_11_321 Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:37 am

I will either go outside and play basketball or I will come on here and create new stuff Smile

What do y'all do?
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : What do you do in your spare time? NewsWriters What do you do in your spare time? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

What do you do in your spare time? Empty What would I do in my spare time:

Post by 1UPDude Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:11 am

I would ride my bike, be on the computer, watching TV, eating an apple and a peach, I would be playing my DS, or the Wii.

Good Job!
    Arik
    Goomba

Number of posts : 6
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario
    Registration date : 2008-06-21

What do you do in your spare time? Empty Re: What do you do in your spare time?

Post by Arik Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:54 am

I usually enjoy sleeping, though I hang out with my friends a lot also. And sorry I haven't been very active. My computer broke.
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : What do you do in your spare time? Star What do you do in your spare time? Coin-2 What do you do in your spare time? NewsWriters What do you do in your spare time? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by b_11_321 Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:04 am

Arik wrote:I usually enjoy sleeping, though I hang out with my friends a lot also. And sorry I haven't been very active. My computer broke.

Oh that sucks Excruciating did it get fixed?
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : What do you do in your spare time? StarWhat do you do in your spare time? Graphics-1 What do you do in your spare time? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by Snickers Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:50 pm

I like going outside and riding my bike, playing games,and coming here!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:51 pm