Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Star What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Coin-2 What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? NewsWriters What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Empty What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

Post by b_11_321 Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:52 pm

What is your favorite thing(s) to do in your spare time?

I either come here, work on buttons, coding, etc. for the site, or I go outside and play basketball or catch with my brothers Smile
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? StarWhat's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Graphics-1 What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Empty Re: What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

Post by Snickers Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:00 pm

me, I do soccer, basketball, tennis, and I get some friends over.
    and if not, I come here!!!! Very Happy
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards : What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? NewsWriters What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Empty Re: What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

Post by Kingo96 Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:57 pm

I usually will play my DS/Wii. My favorite sports are golf and tennis. I play those a lot as well. I also get people over, and we do whatever we feel like doing Neutral .
    Fandomocity
    Fandomocity
    Goomba

Number of posts : 10
    Game you're currently playing! : Guitar Hero on Tour
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by Fandomocity Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:23 pm

I usually play video games, watch tv, play with my cat, play hide and seek with my younger siblings (its really hard after the tenth game), or manage all the sites im a member of, i also build on my site. (I know this is off topic, but it has to be said): im glad you play with your brothers b, family interaction is incredibly important, and many are'nt exposed to it.
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards : What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? NewsWriters What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by Kingo96 Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:55 am

Fandomocity wrote:I usually play video games, watch tv, play with my cat, play hide and seek with my younger siblings (its really hard after the tenth game), or manage all the sites im a member of, i also build on my site. (I know this is off topic, but it has to be said): im glad you play with your brothers b, family interaction is incredibly important, and many are'nt exposed to it.
    Like me... I'm an only child, and a lot of the time I wish I had a sibling

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:04 pm