Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Update

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Quick Update Star Quick Update Coin-2 Quick Update NewsWriters Quick Update Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Quick Update Empty Quick Update

Post by b_11_321 Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Alright... quick update for Thursday, June 18, 2009

1. Wi-Fi Site so far homepage completed will only start out with four of five major games and the advance as time goes on to more games... sorry this is taking so long -_-"

2. I have to talk over with other staff and see if we should change homepage

3. If we agree then the site will have yet another splash screen and a date will be set

4. Banner poll another one will be coming soon for July!!!

5. 4th of July Party! 'Nuff said (will be celebrated on 5th for those who are going to other things...
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Quick Update Star Quick Update Coin-2 Quick Update NewsWriters Quick Update Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Quick Update Empty Sorry one more thing...

Post by b_11_321 Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Hey sorry guys...

also note the new reputation that you can now give through buttons it will add 2 rep each time...

and we also now have advanced profiles that will be easier access to everything. View others friends and see if they're online from the users "homepage". Yes now each user has a mini site as their profile if you want to know more about this than please look at the thread "Guide to new profiles".

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:40 am