Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Contest!

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Graphic Contest! Star Graphic Contest! Coin-2 Graphic Contest! NewsWriters Graphic Contest! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Graphic Contest! Empty Graphic Contest!

Post by b_11_321 Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:13 pm

Hey guys just want to let you guys know about a graphic contest we have going on right now. Now this isn't just for an award, but for a chance to be staff. I want you guys to create a summer signature the dimensions must be 400X120 borders don't count. Also, try to make it look good. It must have something to do with summer, but can include Nintendo icons but, you can't just have Mario in a flower field saying Summer 2008. You can also, do the theme of dreaming big! So, do whichever one you want!

Don't submit entries here please go to the art section and submit entries there.

I will be the only one judging the entries Administrators can enter as well as any part of staff.

Good Luck,

B
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Graphic Contest! Star Graphic Contest! Coin-2 Graphic Contest! NewsWriters Graphic Contest! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Graphic Contest! Empty Re: Graphic Contest!

Post by b_11_321 Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:44 pm

Example:

Here is my example of a Dream Big! Signature!
    Graphic Contest! DreamBig

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:57 am