Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest!

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! Star Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! Coin-2 Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! NewsWriters Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! Empty Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest!

Post by b_11_321 Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:58 pm

Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! NintendoWarpPipeRanch

Contest:
    You're reading it right! We're having a summer contest! What is it about you say? Well we have noticed here that our forum has very few active members. So, until summer end we will be having a contest that will be whoever gets the most people here. If you try to make multiple accounts it won't work we will be checking IP addresses though brothers & sisters will count they just have to be active.

Prize:

The winner which is whoever gets the most members will get there own special rank! They will be allowed to pick any Nintendo related name and have it be there own including there own picture!!! They can also, choose to just have the prize of a job well done Wink

Participants:
    1.)Snickers - 1 Person
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)

Not a participant? Respond and tell us who you got to come! Every time you get a new member post in here and tell us, that way we know the exact amount of people you referred!

Last edited by b_11_321 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards : Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! NewsWriters Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! Empty Re: Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest!

Post by Kingo96 Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:10 pm

I want to participate! Very Happy
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! Star Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! Coin-2 Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! NewsWriters Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! Mushroom-1

Post by b_11_321 Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:36 am

Kingo96 wrote:I want to participate! Very Happy

You have to get atleasst one member before you can join Wink
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! NewsWriters Nintendo Warp Pipe Summer Contest! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by 1UPDude Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:08 pm

B... Kingo brought me to this site. Smile
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:44 pm

1UPDude wrote:B... Kingo brought me to this site. Smile

When did you sign up it had to be during summer Wondering
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:58 pm

Come on guys get people and get all the perks!
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:30 pm

Guys come on! We need members!
    Just tell people make flyers and post them around town putting them to refer you anything!
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:43 pm

Snickers got princess_d or something like that to join in the lead by one XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:25 pm