Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

U.S. Presidential Race Campaign

1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : U.S. Presidential Race Campaign NewsWriters U.S. Presidential Race Campaign Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

U.S. Presidential Race Campaign Empty U.S. Presidential Race Campaign

Post by 1UPDude Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:55 pm

In the United States we are facing many things, those are our economy going bad, gas prices, pollution and more. But every four years we have a decision when we are ages 18 or older, to make the choice reflecting our nation. Now in 2008 we have to decide who we want to lead us into a better future. That decision is important. So many of us (well, maybe ALL of us) have seen things in the Media about Barack Obama and John McCain, so I have decided to make a thread for people to show their opinions of what is happening. No opinion shall change another's, so make sure you follow Nintendo Warp Pipe's rules when you post. So if I were you, go see the now so you DO NOT get in any trouble.

If you're 18 or older please DO NOT get thrown around by people saying they think you should do this or that. I have repeated this so you may understand that you have a choice that's VERY important.

You may freely post of who do you think is best. Please post in CORRECT grammar so we can understand what you're saying. Thank you and post safely!

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : U.S. Presidential Race Campaign Star U.S. Presidential Race Campaign Coin-2 U.S. Presidential Race Campaign NewsWriters U.S. Presidential Race Campaign Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

U.S. Presidential Race Campaign Empty Re: U.S. Presidential Race Campaign

Post by b_11_321 Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:51 pm

Long Respose coming up!

While many people may disagree that McCain is the right choice, I think he is. People vote for Obama because he's young, and wants change. When many of the promises he makes will never come true. His campaign is one of the worsts I've ever seen. With his whole pastor how many people say he left he would've never left it. When our guys were in Iraq fighting for our safety he was listening to him speak and go against America. Many people now vote on looks not by wisdom. I guarantee you that if Brad Pitt ran for president that he would win. People judge McCain because he's old that he won't do good. I noticed that sure Obama can speak very well when he has a written speech. But, if you watch him during a interview when they ask a question, he avoids it and just babbles on about non-relating, subjects.
    Some Facts about Barack Hussein Obama in simple words

1. He was born from Muslim blood. (Which in Islam makes him automatically a Muslim)
    2. He was educated in a school where as Muslim he was educated on Islam for a minimum of two hours weekly.
    3. For a better education he attended a Catholic school, which many Muslims do.
    4. He had nothing to do with Christianity until he married his wife.
    5. He joined a cult church, a non-Christian church.

a) The church teaches separatism (black and white)
    b) They teach black theology, not Christ Theology
    c) The church honors and respects Islam and Muslims to the point they welcome Muslims to be members of the church and gave Louis Farrakhan an award for being the man who will unite the true Christian to the true Muslim to the true Jew. WHAT A CHRISTIAN CHURCH!
    d) Why would Obama leave Islam to join such a church? He joined skillfully to cover-up, knowing that a Muslim in America would have little chance to become a senator or the president.
    e) When you believe in Mohammad you deny Christ.
    6. He never denounced Islam or Mohammad or the Qur’an.
    7. There is no record that he was baptized.
    8. From his own words, we can judge him, for he made fun of Christianity, the Bible, Old Testament and New Testament, which proves he is not a Christian.
    9. When a Muslim leaves Islam to Christianity, there would be a 100% fatwa (decree for him to be killed) issued against his life.

a) A Fatwa has never been issued on Obama. But the opposite is true, for the Muslim world is endorsing and supporting him. This includes Louis Farrakkan’s endorsement. Some may say that Obama has distanced himself from his radical minister and from Louis Farrakkan but my response is very simple, it is an act because he, his pastor , and Farrakkan, know if he does not say that. he will lose the vote of the rest of the country.
    b) He was welcomed to Kenya as a Muslim hero recently.
    c) Muslims in America support him, even financially “One dollar for one nation under God “(Allah).
    d) As a senator, he has and continues to employ members of The Nation of Islam. Cynthia K. Miller was the treasurer of His U.S. Senate campaign. Jennifer Mason is Obama’s director of Constituent Services in his U.S. Senate office and is also in charge of selecting Obama’s senate interns. - (debbieschlussel.com)

10. His agenda for the Whitehouse clearly shows he is Muslim.

a) Remove our army immediately from the Middle East.
    b) He sits and eats dinner with Muslim jihadist.
    c) Removing the idea of the use of nuclear weapons in any circumstance.
    d) Passing a hate crime bill that will silence anyone who speaks against Islam.

11. His stance on the issue of gay marriage and abortion proves he is not a Christian.

That's all to say his motto "Change You Can Believe In" is false.
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : U.S. Presidential Race Campaign NewsWriters U.S. Presidential Race Campaign Mushroom-1

Post by 1UPDude Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:05 pm

Wow. That must've taken your breath away. I'm amazed. Neutral
    Great speech! Smile
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Number of posts : 119
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards : U.S. Presidential Race Campaign Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by UBISCOTT Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Spoiler:
    How long did it take you to type all of that?! *twitching eyeball*
    Gr-r-r-r-r-r-r-reat speach!
    (Put in spoiler tags to contain neatness) Pirate!
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : U.S. Presidential Race Campaign Star U.S. Presidential Race Campaign Coin-2 U.S. Presidential Race Campaign NewsWriters U.S. Presidential Race Campaign Mushroom-1

Post by b_11_321 Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:52 pm

UBISCOTT wrote:
    Spoiler:
    How long did it take you to type all of that?! *twitching eyeball*
    Gr-r-r-r-r-r-r-reat speach!
    (Put in spoiler tags to contain neatness) Pirate!

Lol like an hour Tongue

Make a long response for this XD
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Post by 1UPDude Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:14 pm

Ill need some coffee, obama and mccain videos, a couch, and the Angry Video Game Nerd to make a response! Very Happy
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Alright, if my post doesn't make you think Obama is wrong enough look at this
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Number of posts : 119
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards : U.S. Presidential Race Campaign Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by UBISCOTT Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:18 pm

b_11_321 wrote:Alright, if my post doesn't make you think Obama is wrong enough look at this

Wow........that's definitely not right. Sad For shame, Obama!
    Master Wario
    Goomba

Number of posts : 4
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl, Galaxy, and NCAA football 09.
    Registration date : 2008-06-17

Post by Master Wario Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:57 pm

Obama is really bad. that is all I have to say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:56 am