Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing City Folk - Amazing Race?

Animal Crossing City Folk - Amazing Race? Empty Animal Crossing City Folk - Amazing Race?

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:03 pm

I had started a competition long ago when I had ACWW for DS.
    It followed similar rules to the reality show "The Amazing Race", where competitors had to travel to different towns, solve puzzles/riddles, bring/buy/trade/etc items and move onto the next checkpoint.
    The Prize was "enough bells to put Nook out of business".

Unfortunately, I had everything ready, enough people to start, participate and help, but the forums were destroyed, and I have yet to find them again.

I also know no one plays ACWW and hardy ACCF (asisde from myself lol), but if anyone is interested, or knows people who want to try it, I can try and pull my old files and start this contest back up again.
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Animal Crossing City Folk - Amazing Race? Star Animal Crossing City Folk - Amazing Race? Coin-2 Animal Crossing City Folk - Amazing Race? NewsWriters Animal Crossing City Folk - Amazing Race? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Animal Crossing City Folk - Amazing Race? Empty Re: Animal Crossing City Folk - Amazing Race?

Post by b_11_321 Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:33 am

Right now I don't really feel like doing something like this.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:39 am