Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Animal Crossing: Wild World

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Animal Crossing: Wild World Star Animal Crossing: Wild World Coin-2 Animal Crossing: Wild World NewsWriters Animal Crossing: Wild World Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Animal Crossing: Wild World Empty Animal Crossing: Wild World

Post by b_11_321 Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:07 pm

Meh...it's about time I wrote a review of this.

XD about 3 years since it came out.

Alright onto the review
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Animal Crossing: Wild World (ACWW) is a sort of like a continuation of the original for the GameCube, but at the same time not. It features a 3-D scrolling map unlike the first one where it goes by acres. This game features many of the original things from the GameCube version such as, the museum and the shops. This time around though, all of the humans in your town share one house that gets transformed into the mansion as you pay off loans. You can still fish only with a wider variety of fish to catch! You can also, get different hair stlyes, different hats and glasses, and even some will feature islands where one section of your town will be covered by the rivers and then the beach. ACWW will have that same addiction. One minute you can set it down and never pick it up again but, once you pick it up you can't set it down. Overall ACWW gives you a place where you can relax and live the simple life which is why I give it Star Star Star Star Star / Star Star Star Star Star !
    Chibi Hobo
    Chibi Hobo
    Plumber

Number of posts : 37
    Awards : Animal Crossing: Wild World Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

Animal Crossing: Wild World Empty Nice

Post by Chibi Hobo Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:44 pm

Nice review.
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Animal Crossing: Wild World Star Animal Crossing: Wild World Coin-2 Animal Crossing: Wild World NewsWriters Animal Crossing: Wild World Mushroom-1

Animal Crossing: Wild World Empty Re: Animal Crossing: Wild World

Post by b_11_321 Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:49 pm

Chibi Hobo wrote:Nice review.

Thanks
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards : Animal Crossing: Wild World NewsWriters Animal Crossing: Wild World Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by Kingo96 Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:54 pm

wow! Star Star Star Star Star / Star Star Star Star Star I gotta get my hands on that game XD

Good review!!! I'm almost convinced to buy a second copy XD
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Animal Crossing: Wild World NewsWriters Animal Crossing: Wild World Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by 1UPDude Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:50 pm

i did... then the next day I sold it.. Very Happy lol!
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:25 pm

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:03 am