Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My Letter To Nintendo

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : My Letter To Nintendo Star My Letter To Nintendo Coin-2 My Letter To Nintendo NewsWriters My Letter To Nintendo Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

My Letter To Nintendo Empty My Letter To Nintendo

Post by b_11_321 Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:06 pm

Received: 10/12/08 9:10:52 AM PDT
    To: nintendo@nintendo.com
    Subject: Nintendo Warp Pipe Forums

Now, I know what you are probably thinking is "Oh no, a Nintendo forum email" but I can assure you that this one is different. Probably like most Nintendo forums now, we are on a free hosting forum provider but unlike others we have big plans ahead of us. And, unlike NSider2 we don't constantly send out reminder mails or limit what you can do with your profile. We have recently added an all new homepage to the site and updated the whole forum! If you are still reading this I guess that I should not ramble on about other forums and our forum. I guess that I should just get straight to the point. With the edition of the new homepage and updates all over the only thing missing is growth in members. We were wondering if Nintendo Warp Pipe can get some advertisement from Nintendo? We know it probably won't happen but it is worth a shot right?

http://www.nintendowarppipe.forumotion.com if you are interested in checking out the forum.

Sincerely,

Brandon Last Name Removed (b_11_321)

Nintendo's Reply
    :

Hello, 

I appreciate your interest in Nintendo and its highly acclaimed line of video game products. To us at the company, it's a sign of recognition and your vote of confidence in our brand name. 

While flattered by your request, I regret that we are unable to provide support. As you might imagine, Nintendo is the recipient of numerous requests such as yours. While it would be great to be able to accommodate them all, this is simply not possible, however deserving the cause.  

Sincerely, 

Dervin Camden
    Nintendo of America Inc.

Nintendo's home page: http://www.nintendo.com/
    Power Line (Automated Product Info): (425) 885-7529

Thoughts? Discuss.
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : My Letter To Nintendo NewsWriters My Letter To Nintendo Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

My Letter To Nintendo Empty Re: My Letter To Nintendo

Post by 1UPDude Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:21 pm

Great job, b. It would be best for us to just tell our local friends nearby and talk about the site. Only 3 other people know this place such exists at my school. And their kingo96, Chibi Hobo, and UBISCOTT. I will try to help by talking about it with friends and/or relatives, but I may not succeed. I may have to bring even NON-friends to here. Even if they're mean or unliking to me.

So, I hope on this forum to win members back and resume life.

And b, if the site doesn't succeed, keep it up. I love to talk to you guys.
    Spoiler:
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : My Letter To Nintendo StarMy Letter To Nintendo Graphics-1 My Letter To Nintendo Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by Snickers Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:15 pm

I think it was a good idea to send the letter to nintendo. At least now we're recognized, and we'll get more members. I'm sure of it Very Happy .
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : My Letter To Nintendo Star My Letter To Nintendo Coin-2 My Letter To Nintendo NewsWriters My Letter To Nintendo Mushroom-1

Post by b_11_321 Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:45 pm

Snickers wrote:I think it was a good idea to send the letter to nintendo. At least now we're recognized, and we'll get more members. I'm sure of it Very Happy .

Meh...you better hope so it's on your head Tongue
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Number of posts : 119
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards : My Letter To Nintendo Mushroom-1

Post by UBISCOTT Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:20 am

That's cool! Very Happy I don't get letters from Nintendo! Crying or Very sad XD
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:53 am

UBISCOTT wrote:That's cool! Very Happy I don't get letters from Nintendo! Crying or Very sad XD

XD do you ever email them
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : My Letter To Nintendo StarMy Letter To Nintendo Graphics-1 My Letter To Nintendo Mushroom-1

Post by Snickers Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:35 pm

b_11_321 wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:That's cool! Very Happy I don't get letters from Nintendo! Crying or Very sad XD

XD do you ever email them

XD neither do I.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:59 pm