Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo?

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? Star Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? Coin-2 Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? NewsWriters Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? Empty Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo?

Post by b_11_321 Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:07 am

I think he would have to be Satoru Iwata. I mean come on look at all he's done! He's like the maker of video games Very Happy
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards : Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? NewsWriters Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? Empty Re: Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo?

Post by Kingo96 Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:28 pm

I would say him to but Reggie Fils Aime is also pretty important. I mean he runs the company that produces games in America. without him running it, we would have no Nintendo! Think about how terrible life would be! :'(
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? StarWho do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? Graphics-1 Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? Empty Re: Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo?

Post by Snickers Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:06 pm

I like Shigeru Miyamoto. He Created Luigi. LUIGI IS AWESOME!!!! lol!
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? NewsWriters Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by 1UPDude Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:33 am

George Harrison o Nintendo of America since he has the same name as George Harrison of the Beatles.

I love the Beatles. :king:
    Chibi Hobo
    Chibi Hobo
    Plumber

Number of posts : 37
    Awards : Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

Who do you think is the best employee at Nintendo? Empty Shiguru Miyamoto

Post by Chibi Hobo Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:19 pm

I would have to say Miyamoto would be the best Nintendo employee. The main reason would be that he basically started Nintendo. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:10 pm