Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Guitar Hero (& Rockband) with their artist additions

b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Guitar Hero (& Rockband) with their artist additions Star Guitar Hero (& Rockband) with their artist additions Coin-2 Guitar Hero (& Rockband) with their artist additions NewsWriters Guitar Hero (& Rockband) with their artist additions Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Guitar Hero (& Rockband) with their artist additions Empty Guitar Hero (& Rockband) with their artist additions

Post by b_11_321 Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:00 pm

I was thinking about this when I heard about Guitar Hero: Van Halen... I think that they should sell replica guitars as a package with the games of the guitarist in that band. It would only make sense right?
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Guitar Hero (& Rockband) with their artist additions NewsWriters Guitar Hero (& Rockband) with their artist additions Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Guitar Hero (& Rockband) with their artist additions Empty Re: Guitar Hero (& Rockband) with their artist additions

Post by 1UPDude Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:00 pm

yeah. they're doing this with also The Beatles Rock Band.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:15 pm