Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson

1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson NewsWriters Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Empty Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson

Post by 1UPDude Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:52 pm

R.I.P. Michael Jackson: August 29, 1958 to June 25, 2009 Age: 50

"Michael Jackson died in UCLA hospital at 4:36 P.M. in Los Angeles. He went into a deep coma before his quick death. Early that day, Michael Jackson went into cardiac arrest and was taken into care later on. The cause of death was cardiac arrest, but local authorities are investegating as of today, June 25, 2009. His father reported that Michael Jackson "wasn't well" before his time of death. Rest in peace, Michael Jackson. You've finally "beat it". You've finally beat life to you its fullest..." - 1upDude's quote of the story...

Crying or Very sad
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Star Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Coin-2 Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson NewsWriters Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Empty Re: Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson

Post by b_11_321 Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:38 pm

R.I.P. Michael Jackson... you'll always be remembered!
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson NewsWriters Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Empty Re: Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson

Post by 1UPDude Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Quiet I can't believe someone whose inspired many died yesterday...
    Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson StarDeath of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Graphics-1 Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by Snickers Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:45 pm

OMG. XDDD what I find funny is hours b4, I was talking about him and what would happened if he died XP Now I know. He takes up the news and everything. I bet when Any of us die no one will care. I wont be on the news XDDD
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Star Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Coin-2 Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson NewsWriters Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Mushroom-1

Post by b_11_321 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:02 pm

You will if I'm the news anchor Very Happy
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Post by b_11_321 Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Snickers
    Snickers
    Admin

Number of posts : 128
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards : Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson StarDeath of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Graphics-1 Death of Pop Artist, Michael Jackson Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by Snickers Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:22 pm

b_11_321 wrote:You will if I'm the news anchor Very Happy

XDDDDDD Awww, thanks b!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:08 am