Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread

1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread NewsWriters NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread Empty NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread

Post by 1UPDude Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:18 pm

Super Mario Bros. 3

Pros:
    Features Mario Bros.
    Map Screen
    Item Stock
    Out of this world Worlds
    Graphics
    Fun
    Glitches

Cons:
    None Yet

I think this is a perfect game. Wink
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards : NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread NewsWriters NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread Empty Re: NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread

Post by Kingo96 Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:47 pm

SMB3...

what to say..
    Pros:
    Awesome
    Awesome
    Awesome
    sorry....
    REAL pros:
    Awesome
    Items
    NEW Items
    Long
    Addicting
    CREATIVITY
    Amazi...

THIS POST WAS NEVER FINISHED. HE GOT BORED OF WRITING THIS THEN PLAYED SMB3
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+

NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread Empty Re: NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread

Post by 1UPDude Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:27 pm

lol thanks. it would be nice for more opinions.
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Number of posts : 119
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards : NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by UBISCOTT Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:06 pm

Pros:
    Platforming fun Very Happy
    New items and levels Very Happy
    Good graphics (for the time)

Cons:
    I'm afraid, if I say anything, people are gonna get mad at me. *looks around*
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin

Post by Kingo96 Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:59 pm

UBISCOTT wrote:Pros:
    Platforming fun Very Happy
    New items and levels Very Happy
    Good graphics (for the time)

Cons:
    I'm afraid, if I say anything, people are gonna get mad at me. *looks around*
    c'mon! you can make more pros than that Mad XD
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread Star NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread Coin-2 NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread NewsWriters NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by b_11_321 Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Hehheh

Cons: Was like other super mario bros. games! Didn't keep my attention Tongue
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Post by Kingo96 Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:48 pm

b_11_321 wrote:Hehheh

Cons: Was like other super mario bros. games! Didn't keep my attention Tongue
    hm! you should just say you dont like it because of it's genre! XD
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Post by 1UPDude Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:18 pm

Pros:
    Features Mario Bros.
    Map Screen
    Item Stock
    Out of this world Worlds
    Graphics
    Fun
    Glitches
    NEW! Easter Eggs! World 3 at the VERY far right, Nintendo made an Island look like Japan. The castle sits at the hq of Nintendo. And the king, is Mario.. Well, looks like him..

Cons:
    NEW! Unused Sprites
    NEW! Unused Levels
    Chibi Hobo
    Chibi Hobo
    Plumber

Number of posts : 37
    Awards : NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 Likes and Dislikes and Discussion Thread Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

Post by Chibi Hobo Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:16 pm

Kingo96 wrote:SMB3...

what to say..
    Pros:
    Awesome
    Awesome
    Awesome
    sorry....
    REAL pros:
    Awesome
    Items
    NEW Items
    Long
    Addicting
    CREATIVITY
    Amazi...

THIS POST WAS NEVER FINISHED. HE GOT BORED OF WRITING THIS THEN PLAYED SMB3
    :tongue: Nice job

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:19 pm