Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Super Mario Kart!

1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Super Mario Kart! NewsWriters Super Mario Kart! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Super Mario Kart! Empty Super Mario Kart!

Post by 1UPDude Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:25 pm

3, 2, 1, GO!

Mario Kart on Super NES anyone? I love it, have it for the SNES, and play it with relatives. I grew up with Mario! I played SMB1, 2, 3, and Mario World on the Super Nintendo. But Super Mario Kart is my FAVOURITE besides SMWorld.

So hear talk anything about it! Troubles on battle maps, your favourite character, and more!

My personal favourite is Toad. Fast, small, and light is best. Who's your's?

List:
    Mario Luigi
    DK Jr. Koopa
    Peach Bowser
    Yoshi Toad
    Cool
    UBISCOTT
    UBISCOTT

Number of posts : 119
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards : Super Mario Kart! Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Super Mario Kart! Empty Re: Super Mario Kart!

Post by UBISCOTT Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:26 pm

1UPDude wrote:3, 2, 1, GO!

Mario Kart on Super NES anyone? I love it, have it for the SNES, and play it with relatives. I grew up with Mario! I played SMB1, 2, 3, and Mario World on the Super Nintendo. But Super Mario Kart is my FAVOURITE besides SMWorld.

So hear talk anything about it! Troubles on battle maps, your favourite character, and more!

My personal favourite is Toad. Fast, small, and light is best. Who's your's?

List:
    Mario Luigi
    DK Jr. Koopa
    Peach Bowser
    Yoshi Toad
    Cool
    My favourite is Yoshi. Don't ask why, because you won't get a reason. XD

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:52 am