Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System

1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System NewsWriters Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System Empty Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System

Post by 1UPDude Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:34 pm

Super Mario Bros.
    Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System 633298475838775284
    FOR THE
    NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
    The Mushroom Kingdom for additional info.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 is one of my personal favourite NES games. Mario 3 is the sequel to both Mario 2 games.
    Super Mario Bros. 2 The Lost Levels for Japan and Super Mario Bros. 2 USA in America. Mario 3 has new powerups such as the Super Leaf:
    Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System Leaf
    and the tanooki suit. Mario 3 holds for one of the best games of all time. Now more about the Mario game, it had new levels, enemies, new map screen, multiplayer battle featuring the arcade classic, Mario Bros! The map screen feature was my favourite thing about the game. Going to Kinopio's House for items, battling Hammer Bros. of all kind, going through warp pipes, and most of all selecting levels. More things in depth in Mario 3 was that there was many glitches, two different versions of the game in USA (Go here and go under and read "Two versions for NES" and then "Toad's N-Spade instructions".), remakes for the US version from Japanese, text errors, (I am Error) and even.. Lost or unused sprites and levels. Yeah, I'm talkin' about Hammer Bro and Koopa houses:
    Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System Smb3_lost_hosts, 15 unused levels, and even sprites: Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System Smb3_gcheep_ani and Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System Smb3_gparabeetle_ani.

At first I was amazed how all of this information got to me. Now I now this is no ordinary video game. And even,
    check out Angry Video Game Nerd's response.

But anyways, this game is great. But this is inside info. For this I give:
    5 'Shrooms out of 5.
    Kingo96
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards : Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System NewsWriters Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System Empty Re: Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System

Post by Kingo96 Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:13 pm

You forgot the hammer suit and the Frog suit!

Nice review anyways.
    I LOVE that game!! Smile

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:20 pm