Nintendo Warp Pipe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review

1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review NewsWriters Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review Empty Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review

Post by 1UPDude Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:20 am

Super Mario Brothers: The Lost Levels (A.K.A. Super Mario Bros. 2 Japan Only)
    is one of my favourite games. It is only Singleplayer so you have to take turns in order to play with another person. Also, you can either play as Mario or Luigi.
    They both happen to have different abilities. Mario has normal speed, great stopping, and overall, he is just the same as Mario in SMB1. On the other hand, Luigi, is much more different. He is great for people who aren't that good at this game, to help them still beat it. *Plays Michael Jacksons Beat It* To get this out of the way, Luigi can jump far and high, but has sucky stopping ability.

The true SMB2 has 4 extra worlds plus a fantasy world. The fantasy world can only be accessed by beating worlds 1 - 8 without any warps. That includes reverse ones. The fantasy world basicly takes things from proper levels (Overground, Underground, Underwater, Castle, and In the Sky) and put them together. Smile But they are fairly tricky. Also, you have but one Mario (or Luigi) to conquer the world. At the end of it, you can find a message in Japanese saying maybe "Thank you!" or "You are a Super Player!". But I know it ends with a "!".

The other four worlds are called A - D. Very simple. And you can accesses them either by skipping through warps or none. Now, lets get on with this.

To tell you the truth, this would go on forever if I talk more about the game. So to get a much better one go to:
    *CNASN Game Reviews: Wii VC-SMB2: The Lost Levels @ YouTube

SMB2 Japan Only is one of the best games ever for challenging purposes.
    My rating out of ten would be:
    10/10

*The link to a video review shows a different rating.
    And it also shows humor. Very Happy

Thanks a lot for reading!

Important! LOOK!

Don't look. Its a Rick Roll video! - 1UPDude
    I would look anyways.

Last edited by 1UPDude on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
    b_11_321
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards : Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review Star Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review Coin-2 Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review NewsWriters Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review Empty Re: Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review

Post by b_11_321 Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:02 am

That is a purty nice review you have. Keep up the good work.
    1UPDude
    1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards : Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review NewsWriters Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review Mushroom-1
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review Empty Re: Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, Japan (Famicom Disk System) Review

Post by 1UPDude Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:17 am

Thanks. I made it very LOOONNGG!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:04 pm